There’s one thing for certain whether you own or lease your car and that is the ongoing costs for servicing and maintenance. These costs can sometimes be unexpected and potentially something that wasn’t budgeted for, but leasing can help you control these costs especially as you’ll usually be driving a car that’s covered under a warranty. If you want a little more peace of mind and no unfortunate surprises, then you can opt for a lease which includes maintenance.
The level of cover will depend upon the finance provider but here at Pure Vehicle Leasing we have designed our maintenance guide to give you all the information you need to decide whether a fully maintained lease could be the right decision for your circumstances.
All maintenance packages include all routine servicing, maintenance and repairs, replacement tyres and other repair costs that might be required and to keep you mobile 365 days a year. This cover is in addition to the full UK manufacturer’s warranty as standard and roadside assistance that comes with all new vehicles.
Maintenance Contract includes:
- Mechanical and electrical repairs or replacements, including associated parts and labour
- Bulbs, Batteries, Exhausts, Wiper Blades, Alternators & Starter Motors (dependent upon finance provider)
- Tyre repair and replacement
- Breakdown assistance
- No recharges for punctures or damaged tyres (dependent upon finance provider)
- MOT tests (if applicable)
- Courtesy vehicles (dependent upon finance provider)
- Vehicle collection and delivery (where available)
What are the benefits?
- Planned fixed monthly cost
- No unexpected maintenance costs
- Protection from rising inflation costs
- VAT is 100% recoverable on the Maintenance element of your contract (VAT registered businesses only)
What are the exclusions?
- Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver induced faults
- Repairs due to accident damage
- Missing or Broken items e.g. Bent Aerials, Missing Hub Cabs
- Vandalised and Stolen Wheels and/or tyres
- Damaged windscreen and/or glass replacement
- Lubricant and Fluid Top Ups between service intervals (e.g. Oil Top Ups, Screen wash Top Ups)
Whatever you decide when it comes to having maintenance it’s so important that your lease car is properly maintained. This will ensure not only the car is always safe to drive but will also help ensure it’s less expensive to run.