When you speak to Pure Vehicle Leasing you can be safe in the knowledge that you’re in good hands. As members of the The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) we are proud to say our mantra is Leasing Made Simple and strive to offer you the very best levels of service. Their code of conduct means you can be sure that we carry out our business in an honest and trustworthy manner, and our customers remain the focal point of everything we do.
10 reasons to choose Pure Vehicle Leasing for your next car
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) is the trade association for companies engaged in the leasing and rental of cars and commercial vehicles. Established in 1967, the association represents the interests of more than 2 million business car drivers and the 10 million people who use a rental car each year. By operating a strict code of conduct for its members as well as conducting regular quality assurance inspections, the BVRLA seeks to offer customer assurance that wherever you see the BVRLA logo you will receive the highest level of service possible.
The BVRLA Leasing Broker Members code of conduct is intended to ensure that customers using them have the absolute right to expect and receive the highest level of service, honesty and integrity. The code states that Leasing Broker members must:
- Conduct their business lawfully and comply with all relevant legislation, trading fairly and responsibly.
- Provide clear quotations, pricing & payment profiles to customers.
- Ensure that vehicles sourced and offered to customers meet the manufacturers current specifications and standards.
- Ensure that prior to representing a customer they obtain their consent.
- Ensure that customers are provided with clear terms of business
- Offer advice best suited to the customer’s stated needs and requirements.
- Provide clear terms and conditions of an order, including details of any cancellation fees as well as guidance of how to cancel – at the time of order.
- Operate in a professional manner from an established commercial place of business.
- Ensure all staff are adequately trained to the required standards
- Ensure they have a written customer complaint handling process in the event of customer dissatisfaction which adheres to the Financial Ombudsman Service’s requirements and BVRLA Conciliation Service.